Writers wanted from all walks of life, with unique experiences, perspectives, and talent, to submit the best version of their manuscript in a Word document to the email address below. Please include a brief biography in the email body or a separate Word document. While review times may vary from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, all submissions will receive a response.
If you have a story that you would like to see in print but do not have a manuscript, please see “Thinkers” to the right.
Artists in any media are wanted to establish a pool of talent for book illustration and other print projects such as greeting cards, calendars, and journals.
- Indigenous motif artists (of traditional or contemporary designs) for calendars and other stationery
- Art series that tell stories without the need for text, collected into wordless book manuscripts of up to 36 pages for any audience age. Open to artists aged 18 to 29 from all backgrounds, abilities, and identities
To submit work for consideration, email a portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send artwork attached to emails.
Do you have a great idea for a book? Have you been looking for a printed product that no one seems to make? Pitch us your idea!
We’re especially looking for
- Indigenous stories for all ages
- Stories with a social justice focus
- Childrens books on environmental topics
Please submit ideas in an email to email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.