Writers wanted from all walks of life, with unique experiences, perspectives, and talent, to submit the best version of their manuscript in a Word document to the email address below. Please include a brief biography in the email body or a separate Word document. All submissions will receive a response within 6 weeks.
If you have a story that you would like to see in print but do not have a manuscript, please see “Thinkers” to the right.
Artists in any media are wanted to establish a pool of talent for book illustration and other print projects such as greeting cards, calendars, and journals.
We review and consider all submissions and will respond within 6 weeks. We are especially looking for the following:
- Indigenous motif artists (of traditional or contemporary designs) for calendars and other stationery
- Wordless book manuscripts by Indigenous or non-Indigenous artists
- Graphic novels by Indigenous or non-Indigenous artists
To submit work for consideration, email a portfolio link to email@example.com. Please do not send artwork attached to emails.
Do you have a great idea for a book? Have you been looking for a printed product that no one seems to make? Pitch us your idea!
We’re especially looking for:
- Indigenous stories for all ages
- Stories with a social justice focus
- Fictional books for any age by Indigenous writers or story tellers.
Please submit ideas in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.